Uruapan - Baja California
Facts about Uruapan
Location of Uruapan
Height over sea level of Uruapan
The locations medium height over sea level is 200 meters.
Population in Uruapan
The over all population of Uruapan is 545 persons, 272 of them are male and 273 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 213 minors and 332 adults, with 49 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of Uruapan
40 inhabitants of the location Uruapan in Mexico live in indigenous households. 26 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 3 people, while 17 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 326 citizens of Uruapan.
In Uruapan exist about 131 households.
Of these households 131 are common houses or apartments, 2 are without floor and about 8 consist of one room only.
119 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 114 are connected to the public water supply, 120 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 17 households to own a computer, 90 own a washing machine and 110 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in Uruapan
Besides the 21 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 12 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
30 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 182 persons did not finish the school. 97 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 59 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 33 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 7 years.
Map of Uruapan
Add a reference to Uruapan
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Localities close to Uruapan - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- up to 20 habitantes
- up to 50 habitantes
- up to 100 habitantes
- up to 500 habitantes
- Bahía de los Ángeles
- Centro Habitacional Luis Rodríguez
- Colonia Artículo 115
- Colonia Benito García (El Zorrillo)
- Colonia Benito Juárez
- Colonia Gómez Morín
- Colonia las Flores
- Colonia Lomas de San Ramón (Triquis)
- Colonia Nueva Era
- Colonia Santa Fe
- Ejido Eréndira
- Ejido Francisco Villa (San Simón)
- Ejido General Leandro Valle
- Ejido José María Morelos
- Ejido México (Ejido Punta Colonet)
- Ejido Papalote
- Ejido Profesor Graciano Sánchez
- Ejido Rubén Jaramillo
- El Morro
- El Porvenir (Guadalupe)
- El Rosario de Arriba
- El Sauzal
- Emiliano Zapata
- Fracc. Santa María (Rancho los Pinos)
- Fraccionamiento Santa Candelaria
- Francisco Zarco (Guadalupe)
- Héroes de la Independencia (Llano Colorado)
- Isla de Cedros
- La Misión
- La Providencia
- Lázaro Cárdenas
- Lázaro Cárdenas (Valle de la Trinidad)
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Nuevo Centro de Población Padre Kino
- Nuevo Uruapan
- Poblado Chulavista (El Chorizo)
- Poblado Héroes de Chapultepec
- Pueblo Benito García
- Rancho el Papalote (Hermanos Castañeda)
- Rancho el Pedregoso
- Real del Castillo Nuevo (Ojos Negros)
- Rodolfo Sánchez T. (Maneadero)
- San Quintín
- San Vicente
- Venustiano Carranza (Santa María)
- Vicente Guerrero