Camalú - Baja California
Facts about Camalú
Location of Camalú
Height over sea level of Camalú
The locations medium height over sea level is 20 meters.
Population in Camalú
The over all population of Camalú is 6009 persons, 3093 of them are male and 2916 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 2799 minors and 3210 adults, with 247 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of Camalú
951 inhabitants of the location Camalú in Mexico live in indigenous households. 449 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 3 people, while 379 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 1541 citizens of Camalú.
In Camalú exist about 1436 households.
Of these households 1502 are common houses or apartments, 121 are without floor and about 436 consist of one room only.
1257 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 1266 are connected to the public water supply, 1307 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 120 households to own a computer, 679 own a washing machine and 1137 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in Camalú
Besides the 415 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 186 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
522 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 2036 persons did not finish the school. 473 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 563 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 288 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 6 years.
Map of Camalú
Add a reference to Camalú
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Localities close to Camalú - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- up to 20 habitantes
- up to 50 habitantes
- up to 100 habitantes
- up to 500 habitantes
- Bahía de los Ángeles
- Centro Habitacional Luis Rodríguez
- Colonia Artículo 115
- Colonia Benito García (El Zorrillo)
- Colonia Benito Juárez
- Colonia Gómez Morín
- Colonia las Flores
- Colonia Lomas de San Ramón (Triquis)
- Colonia Nueva Era
- Colonia Santa Fe
- Ejido Eréndira
- Ejido Francisco Villa (San Simón)
- Ejido General Leandro Valle
- Ejido José María Morelos
- Ejido México (Ejido Punta Colonet)
- Ejido Papalote
- Ejido Profesor Graciano Sánchez
- Ejido Rubén Jaramillo
- El Morro
- El Porvenir (Guadalupe)
- El Rosario de Arriba
- El Sauzal
- Emiliano Zapata
- Fracc. Santa María (Rancho los Pinos)
- Fraccionamiento Santa Candelaria
- Francisco Zarco (Guadalupe)
- Héroes de la Independencia (Llano Colorado)
- Isla de Cedros
- La Misión
- La Providencia
- Lázaro Cárdenas
- Lázaro Cárdenas (Valle de la Trinidad)
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Nuevo Centro de Población Padre Kino
- Nuevo Uruapan
- Poblado Chulavista (El Chorizo)
- Poblado Héroes de Chapultepec
- Pueblo Benito García
- Rancho el Papalote (Hermanos Castañeda)
- Rancho el Pedregoso
- Real del Castillo Nuevo (Ojos Negros)
- Rodolfo Sánchez T. (Maneadero)
- San Quintín
- San Vicente
- Venustiano Carranza (Santa María)
- Vicente Guerrero