Rancho Santa Fe - Baja California
Facts about Rancho Santa Fe
Location of Rancho Santa Fe
Height over sea level of Rancho Santa Fe
The locations medium height over sea level is 15 meters.
Population in Rancho Santa Fe
The over all population of Rancho Santa Fe is 101 persons, 55 of them are male and 46 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 50 minors and 51 adults, with 5 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of Rancho Santa Fe
25 inhabitants of the location Rancho Santa Fe in Mexico live in indigenous households. 12 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 0 people, while 9 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 21 citizens of Rancho Santa Fe.
In Rancho Santa Fe exist about 23 households.
Of these households 23 are common houses or apartments, 5 are without floor and about 12 consist of one room only.
23 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 3 are connected to the public water supply, 4 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 0 households to own a computer, 1 own a washing machine and 4 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in Rancho Santa Fe
Besides the 11 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 7 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
14 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 35 persons did not finish the school. 3 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 4 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 0 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 4 years.
Map of Rancho Santa Fe
Add a reference to Rancho Santa Fe
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
<a href="http://www.en.nuestro-mexico.com/Baja-California/Ensenada/Areas-de-menos-de-500-habitantes/Rancho-Santa-Fe/">Rancho Santa Fe</a>
Rancho Santa Fe Fotos
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Do You know the places close to Rancho Santa Fe ?
Localities close to Rancho Santa Fe - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- Agrícola Eréndira
- Alfredo V. Bonfil
- Ampliación Valle del Sol
- C. M. Elpidio Berlanga de León
- Campamento Bella Vista
- Campo 12 el Pabellón
- Campo Loma de Jaramillo
- Campo Miramar
- Colonia Abelardo L. Rodríguez
- Colonia Costa Azul
- Colonia el Salitral
- Colonia Esperanza (Cañón San Carlos)
- Colonia Llamas
- Colonia López Portillo
- Colonia Mixteca
- Comunidad Indígena de Santa Catarina
- Comunidad Indígena San José de la Zorra
- Coronel Esteban Cantú
- Cuartería los Grillos
- Ejido 27 de Enero
- Ejido Benito Juárez
- Ejido el Ajusco
- Ejido Francisco R. Serrano (Valle San Matías)
- Ejido Ignacio López Rayón (Los Olivos)
- Ejido José María Morelos y Pavón
- Ejido Nueva Odisea (El Pabellón)
- Ejido Nuevo Rosarito
- Ejido Raúl Sánchez Díaz
- Ejido Rodolfo Sánchez Taboada
- Ejido San Simón de Arriba
- Ejido Santa Rosa
- Ejido Villa Jesús María
- Ejido Zarahemla
- El Rosario de Abajo
- El Veladero (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Empaque Santa Cruz
- Ex-hacienda Sinaloa
- Fraccionamiento los Olivos
- Fraccionamiento Monte Albán
- Ignacio Zaragoza
- II Sección Ejido Esteban Cantú
- La Huerta
- Las Brisas
- Las Cebollas
- Lomas de San Fernando (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Lucio Blanco (Granjas Agrícolas)
- Parcela Número 30 (Rancho San Antonio)
- Parcela Número 64 (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Parcela Número 74 (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Playas de San Ramón
- Poblado Puerta Trampa
- Punta Prieta
- Rancho Contento
- Rancho el Cielo (Las Granjas)
- Rancho las Flores
- Rancho los Caballos
- Rancho los Pinos
- Rancho los Pirules
- Rancho San Antonio
- Rancho San Carlos (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Rancho Viejo
- San Antonio Necua (Cañada de los Encinos)
- San Miguel
- San Miguel (Cíbolas de Mar)
- San Rafael
- Santa Rosaliíta
- Santo Tomás
- Villa de Juárez (San Antonio de las Minas)
- Vista del Sol