Colonia Mixteca - Baja California
Facts about Colonia Mixteca
Location of Colonia Mixteca
Height over sea level of Colonia Mixteca
The locations medium height over sea level is 400 meters.
Population in Colonia Mixteca
The over all population of Colonia Mixteca is 139 persons, 71 of them are male and 68 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 73 minors and 66 adults, with 5 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of Colonia Mixteca
108 inhabitants of the location Colonia Mixteca in Mexico live in indigenous households. 72 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 7 people, while 61 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 48 citizens of Colonia Mixteca.
In Colonia Mixteca exist about 32 households.
Of these households 32 are common houses or apartments, 1 are without floor and about 4 consist of one room only.
24 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 0 are connected to the public water supply, 27 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 0 households to own a computer, 20 own a washing machine and 24 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in Colonia Mixteca
Besides the 25 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 6 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
26 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 40 persons did not finish the school. 7 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 3 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 4 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 4 years.
Map of Colonia Mixteca
Add a reference to Colonia Mixteca
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
<a href="http://www.en.nuestro-mexico.com/Baja-California/Ensenada/Areas-de-menos-de-500-habitantes/Colonia-Mixteca/">Colonia Mixteca</a>
Colonia Mixteca Fotos
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Localities close to Colonia Mixteca - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- Agrícola Eréndira
- Alfredo V. Bonfil
- Ampliación Valle del Sol
- C. M. Elpidio Berlanga de León
- Campamento Bella Vista
- Campo 12 el Pabellón
- Campo Loma de Jaramillo
- Campo Miramar
- Colonia Abelardo L. Rodríguez
- Colonia Costa Azul
- Colonia el Salitral
- Colonia Esperanza (Cañón San Carlos)
- Colonia Llamas
- Colonia López Portillo
- Colonia Mixteca
- Comunidad Indígena de Santa Catarina
- Comunidad Indígena San José de la Zorra
- Coronel Esteban Cantú
- Cuartería los Grillos
- Ejido 27 de Enero
- Ejido Benito Juárez
- Ejido el Ajusco
- Ejido Francisco R. Serrano (Valle San Matías)
- Ejido Ignacio López Rayón (Los Olivos)
- Ejido José María Morelos y Pavón
- Ejido Nueva Odisea (El Pabellón)
- Ejido Nuevo Rosarito
- Ejido Raúl Sánchez Díaz
- Ejido Rodolfo Sánchez Taboada
- Ejido San Simón de Arriba
- Ejido Santa Rosa
- Ejido Villa Jesús María
- Ejido Zarahemla
- El Rosario de Abajo
- El Veladero (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Empaque Santa Cruz
- Ex-hacienda Sinaloa
- Fraccionamiento los Olivos
- Fraccionamiento Monte Albán
- Ignacio Zaragoza
- II Sección Ejido Esteban Cantú
- La Huerta
- Las Brisas
- Las Cebollas
- Lomas de San Fernando (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Lucio Blanco (Granjas Agrícolas)
- Parcela Número 30 (Rancho San Antonio)
- Parcela Número 64 (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Parcela Número 74 (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Playas de San Ramón
- Poblado Puerta Trampa
- Punta Prieta
- Rancho Contento
- Rancho el Cielo (Las Granjas)
- Rancho las Flores
- Rancho los Caballos
- Rancho los Pinos
- Rancho los Pirules
- Rancho San Antonio
- Rancho San Carlos (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Rancho Viejo
- San Antonio Necua (Cañada de los Encinos)
- San Miguel
- San Miguel (Cíbolas de Mar)
- San Rafael
- Santa Rosaliíta
- Santo Tomás
- Villa de Juárez (San Antonio de las Minas)
- Vista del Sol