Campo Miramar - Baja California
Facts about Campo Miramar
Location of Campo Miramar
Height over sea level of Campo Miramar
The locations medium height over sea level is 40 meters.
Population in Campo Miramar
The over all population of Campo Miramar is 140 persons, 79 of them are male and 61 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 72 minors and 68 adults, with 1 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of Campo Miramar
35 inhabitants of the location Campo Miramar in Mexico live in indigenous households. 12 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 0 people, while 12 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 69 citizens of Campo Miramar.
In Campo Miramar exist about 35 households.
Of these households 35 are common houses or apartments, 0 are without floor and about 26 consist of one room only.
33 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 23 are connected to the public water supply, 33 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 0 households to own a computer, 2 own a washing machine and 28 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in Campo Miramar
Besides the 23 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 12 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
21 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 47 persons did not finish the school. 3 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 2 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 0 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 4 years.
Map of Campo Miramar
Add a reference to Campo Miramar
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
<a href="http://www.en.nuestro-mexico.com/Baja-California/Ensenada/Areas-de-menos-de-500-habitantes/Campo-Miramar/">Campo Miramar</a>
Campo Miramar Fotos
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Localities close to Campo Miramar - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- Agrícola Eréndira
- Alfredo V. Bonfil
- Ampliación Valle del Sol
- C. M. Elpidio Berlanga de León
- Campamento Bella Vista
- Campo 12 el Pabellón
- Campo Loma de Jaramillo
- Campo Miramar
- Colonia Abelardo L. Rodríguez
- Colonia Costa Azul
- Colonia el Salitral
- Colonia Esperanza (Cañón San Carlos)
- Colonia Llamas
- Colonia López Portillo
- Colonia Mixteca
- Comunidad Indígena de Santa Catarina
- Comunidad Indígena San José de la Zorra
- Coronel Esteban Cantú
- Cuartería los Grillos
- Ejido 27 de Enero
- Ejido Benito Juárez
- Ejido el Ajusco
- Ejido Francisco R. Serrano (Valle San Matías)
- Ejido Ignacio López Rayón (Los Olivos)
- Ejido José María Morelos y Pavón
- Ejido Nueva Odisea (El Pabellón)
- Ejido Nuevo Rosarito
- Ejido Raúl Sánchez Díaz
- Ejido Rodolfo Sánchez Taboada
- Ejido San Simón de Arriba
- Ejido Santa Rosa
- Ejido Villa Jesús María
- Ejido Zarahemla
- El Rosario de Abajo
- El Veladero (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Empaque Santa Cruz
- Ex-hacienda Sinaloa
- Fraccionamiento los Olivos
- Fraccionamiento Monte Albán
- Ignacio Zaragoza
- II Sección Ejido Esteban Cantú
- La Huerta
- Las Brisas
- Las Cebollas
- Lomas de San Fernando (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Lucio Blanco (Granjas Agrícolas)
- Parcela Número 30 (Rancho San Antonio)
- Parcela Número 64 (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Parcela Número 74 (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Playas de San Ramón
- Poblado Puerta Trampa
- Punta Prieta
- Rancho Contento
- Rancho el Cielo (Las Granjas)
- Rancho las Flores
- Rancho los Caballos
- Rancho los Pinos
- Rancho los Pirules
- Rancho San Antonio
- Rancho San Carlos (Ejido Nacionalista)
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Rancho Viejo
- San Antonio Necua (Cañada de los Encinos)
- San Miguel
- San Miguel (Cíbolas de Mar)
- San Rafael
- Santa Rosaliíta
- Santo Tomás
- Villa de Juárez (San Antonio de las Minas)
- Vista del Sol